SHORT TOUR TO CENTRAL MONGOLIA
Day 1. Drive to Kharhorin
We will drive to Kharkhorin where the oldest and
one of the most attractive monasteries Erdene Zuu locates.
The Erdenezuu monastery was established in 1585
by Abtai Sain King and built by Mongolian, Tibetan, and Chinese architectors.
Day 2. Drive to Mongol Sand Dune
After breakfast, we will drive to Mongol sand dunes where semi-desert,
The Rocky Mountains, small lake etc…, beautiful landscape.
We are going to ride camels and hike around the sand dunes.
We can possibly see the sunset brilliantly in the area.
Day 3. After Lunch, back to UB
The Tour Price includes:
- Driver + 4WD Vehicle + All Petrol
- English or Korean speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Vegetarian or vegan meal are possible)
- Water 1.5L daily
- All entrance fee
- Camel & Horse Riding
The Tour Price doesn't include:
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Personal items and toiletry
- Optional activity costs
- Min 2 people 89 USD per person per day
- 3 people 74 USD p.p.p day
- 4 people 66 USD p.p.p day
- 5 people 59 USD p.p.p day
- 6 people 54 USD p.p.p day