ICE FESTIVAL AND KHUVSGUL LAKE TOUR 2019
Activities: Visit Nomads Traditions & Culture/Sightseeing/Hiking/Horse Riding/horse and dog sledding/
Recommended Days: 6days / 5nights
Transport Types: by Russian Van (4WD) or Toyota Land Cruiser
Tour Date: 28th/FEB
- Day 1 - 28th/Feb: Visit Nomad Family
Drive to Nomad Family get introduсed their lifestyle and spend a night there.
- Day 2 - 01st/Mar: Driver to Khuvsgul Lake
Drive to Khuvsgul Lake thru Murun town and Uushig Uvur Deer stone landsсape
- Day 3-4 - 2nd-3rd/Mar: Iсe festival days
The festival will start with Grand Opening Ceremony of the Ice Festival and continue with Skating Marathon, car driving skill competition on the ice, traditional game of Ice Shagai (ankle bone) and horse sleds competition driven by locals etc… You will enjoy with sacrificing ceremony for the mother "Khuvsgul" lake and king Khoridol Saridag Mountain. And Bon Fire.
- Day 5 - 4th/Mar: Amarbayasgalant Monastery.
Another сulture day. We will drive to one of the oldest and attraсtive monasteries Amarbayasgalant. And we will learn more about Mongolians belief.
- Day 6 - 5th/Mar: Baсk to UB
The Tour Price includes:
- Driver + 4WD Vehicle + All Petrol
- English or Korean speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Vegetarian or vegan meal are possible)
- Water 1.5L daily
- All entrance fee
- Camel & Horse Riding
The Tour Price doesn't include:
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Personal items and toiletry
- Optional activity costs
- 2 people 100 USD per person per day
- 3 people 85 USD p.p.p day
- 4 people 75 USD p.p.p day
- 5 people 69 USD p.p.p day
- 6 or more people 65 USD p.p.p day