Day 1. Drive to Kharkhorin
We will drive to Kharkhorin where the oldest and one of the most attractive monasteries Erdene Zuu locates. On the way to Kharkhorin we will have lunch in the local restaurant. The Erdenezuu monastery was established in 1585 by Abtai Sain King and built by Mongolian, Tibetan, and Chinese architectors.
Day 2. Drive to Orkhon waterfall.
After breakfast, we will drive to Orkhon Waterfall. On the way we will have picnic for Lunch. After arrive at the waterfall we will enjoy spectacular view of the waterfall and surrounding area, where we will have chance to take some beautiful photo shots of Orkhon Waterfall. Height of waterfall is 20m and width is 10m. It’s originated by volcanic eruption and earthquake over 20000 years ago. And prepare for horse riding.
Day 3. Start the horse trip to 8 lakes
Day 4,5,6,7. Continue the horse trip around 8 lakes
Day 8. Drive to Mongol sand dune.
After breakfast we will drive to Mongol sand dunes where semi desert, Rocky Mountains, small lake etc…, beautiful landscape. We are going to ride camels and hike around the sand dunes. We can possibly see the sunset brilliantly in the area.
Day 9. After breakfast, drive to UB and have lunch on the way back
The Tour Price includes:
- Driver + 4WD Vehicle + All Petrol
- English or Korean speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Vegetarian or vegan meal are possible)
- Water 1.5L daily
- All entrance fee
- Camel & Horse Riding
The Tour Price doesn't include:
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Personal items and toiletry
- Optional activity costs
- 2 people 95 USD per person per day
- 3 people 80 USD p.p.p day
- 4 people 70 USD p.p.p day
- 5 people 64 USD p.p.p day
- 6 or more people 59 USD p.p.p day