SHORT TOUR TO EASTERN MONGOLIA
SHORT TOUR TO EASTERN MONGOLIA (2/3 day trip)
Day 1. Drive to Khukh Nuur or Blue Lake.
This is a small lake surrounded by forested mountains.
It is famous as the site of the historical event in the 13th century
When Temujin was granted the title of Chinggis Khaan.
Day 2. Drive to Chinggis Khaan’s Statue and Terelj National Park
Giant Chinggis Khaan statue in total is 40m high and
see as far-sighted Chinggis Khaan holds a golden whip in his right hand.
Tour to Terelj National park.
You'll explore the extraordinary formation of rocks and stones; some of them look quite similar to turtles.
Day 3. After lunch back to UB.
At Terelj National Park where will ride a horse and do hiking around the Turtle Rock.
The Tour Price includes:
- Driver + 4WD Vehicle + All Petrol
- English or Korean speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Vegetarian or vegan meal are possible)
- Water 1.5L daily
- All entrance fee
- Camel & Horse Riding
The Tour Price doesn't include:
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Personal items and toiletry
- Optional activity costs
- 1 person: 480 USD per person whole trip
- 2 people: 250 USD per person whole trip
- 3 people: 210 USD per person whole trip
- 4 people: 190 USD per person whole trip
- 5 people: 175 USD per person whole trip
- 6 people: 160 USD per person whole trip