MONGOLIA CAMEL FESTIVAL 2019 TOUR
Activities: Visit Camel Herder Nomads Traditions & Culture/Sightseeing/Hiking/Camel Riding/Climbing Sand Dunes
Recommended Days: 7days / 6nights
Transport Types: by Russian Van (4WD) or Toyota Land Cruiser
Tour Date: 3rd/Marсh
- Day 1: Baga Gazriin Сhuluu
- Day 2: Bayanzag flaming Сliff
- Day 3: Сamel festival day
- 10.00 -12.30 Camel polo game
- 14.00 - Opening ceremony of “Camel festival-2015” and Camel parade. Competition of “The Best Couple on Camelback”
- 15.00 - Ankle bone shooting- Mongolian traditional game
- 17.00 - Camel polo –Final game for Champion Local exhibition of children’s artworks “Camel- My friend” .
- 18.00 - Children’s concert.
- Day 4: Сamel festival day -
- 09.00 - Camel race.
- 10.30 - Camel race.
- 12.00 - Torom (2 years old camel) racing
- 13.00 - Break for lunch
- 15.00 - “Camel express” competition for herders
- 17.00 - Rewarding and closing ceremony
- Day 5: Khongor Sand Dune
- Day 6: Tsagaan Suvarga
- Day 7: BaсK to UB
The Tour Price includes:
- Driver + 4WD Vehicle + All Petrol
- English or Korean speaking Guide
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Vegetarian or vegan meal are possible)
- Water 1.5L daily
- All entrance fee
- Camel & Horse Riding
The Tour Price doesn't include:
Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar Tips Personal items and toiletry Optional activity costs