WONDERFUL WINTER TOUR
A day tour to Terelj NP
- 10:00 AM. Drive to Chinggis Khaan Statue and Terelj national park.
- 11:00 AM. Visit Chinggis Khaan Statue.
- 11:30 AM. Then drive to Terelj national park.
- 12:00 AM. Explore Turtle Rock. Hike in over there.
- 01:00 PM. visit local nomad family and experience their way of life, their culture and traditions. And have lunch
- 02:00 PM. Dog Sledding for an hour
- 03:00 PM. Horse ride an hour.
- 04:00 PM. Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city.
- 05:30 PM. Arrive in UB.
The Tour Price includes:
- Driver + Vehicle + All Petrol
- English or Korean speaking Guide
- Lunch (Vegetarian or vegan meal are possible)
- Water 1.5L for everyone
- entrance fees of Chinggis Khaan Statue, Terelj National Park, meditation temple
- Horse Riding with the local guide
- Dog sledding for an hour
The Tour Price doesn't include:
- Accommodation in Ulaanbaatar
- Personal items and toiletry
- Optional activity costs
Блокын гарчиг / testimonials
Let us create your Dream HolidayReady to experience in Mongolia at its best? We take the planning off you and hand you the keys to Mongolia. Drop us a line and we'll get back to you with expert, free, input within 24 business hours.
Below are the answers to some of the questions we get asked the most often, please have a look if your questions are already there, if not feel free to email us to [email protected]
1. When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
May to October is the best season, with the high season in July for the Naadam Festival. August and September are also suitable months of the year, our climate is such that you will still have many sunny days at this time. June and October are the most colorful month of the year. If you like the cold season and if you would like to get totally different feeling December is also a good month with winter fun.
2. Is Mongolia a safe destination?
Mongolia has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and people are known for their nomadic hospitality and kindness and they will make you feel very welcome. But when you are in the street in Ulaanbaatar city, you have to watch your bag and wallet unless there are many pickpockets around. It is a city.
3. What should I bring with me?
Warm and thin layers of clothing, waterproof jacket, good walking boots, sandals, and a hat and/or headscarf to protect you from the sun and winds. Don’t forget insect repellent, sun cream, lip-gloss and first aid kit (medicine for headache, cold, diarrhea, runny nose; bandages; any medicine prescribed for you ) and camera equipment.